We need volunteers for the following areas:
- Want to serve with Hope Mommies Facebook Community Team? We are growing our team of volunteers who can interact, encourage and monitor our Facebook groups.
- Graphic Designer:Hope Mommies is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist the Creative Director in creating graphics for social media, logos, web content, collateral and other responsibilities associated with marketing. Qualifications include having Adobe software and being proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Also, having web and social media experience is ideal.
- Contributing Blog authors: The blog Editor will be organizing a team of contributing authors to have regular blog posts that relate to faith, loss, healing, theology, marriage, rainbow babies, pregnancy, other children, etc. If you are interested in being a contributing author please submit 500 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as a link to your personal blog, if you have one.
- We have a few annual fundraisers that involve merchandise (specifically, our October 15 Infant Loss Awareness Day). The Fundraising volunteer would serve underneath the Retreats Coordinator, and would work with the Creative Director and Retreats Coordinator to design and order merchandise for donations. They would manage and ship the orders themselves. Must be Excel savvy, financially responsible and full of integrity to manage the buying and shipping of goods.
- We have an annual retreat each year in February that comes to fruition through an amazing team of volunteers. There are various ways to serve leading up to the retreat and over the retreat weekend such as helping with goodie bags, tablescapes, working with vendors, Microsoft excel, creating video slideshow, greeting, the prayer room, A/V, among other areas of service.
If you are interested in volunteering with Hope Mommies, please click the link below!
Applicants must read and review the Doctrinal Statement. Click here for the link.